Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do. If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel as a Body Shop Metal Technician… then we want you to come work with us.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Body Shop Metal Technician you will be responsible for performing automotive repairs and service as assigned in accordance with manufacturer, safety and insurance standards.
- Examine damaged vehicles to estimate repair procedures.
- Conduct parts inventory for collision repairs to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor the progress of vehicle repairs to determine the schedule for final assembly.
- Complete proper documentation and record keeping on repair orders.
- Perform proper tool and equipment usage and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an automotive body/collision repair technician
- Working knowledge of body shop equipment and tools
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile