Ford of Utica
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
- Diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
Carbone Ford of Utica
Looking for a lucrative career with unlimited opportunities? Want to pay off student loans? Have a growing family to support? Don’t have a college degree? Ready to go the extra mile for each and every customer who crosses your path? As a member of a Fortune 500 company, our Ford dealership is growing and we want to talk to you! Think of it as your chance to jump into the driver’s seat and take your career to a better place – all while a friendly, supportive team joins you for the ride. So, why not take this role out for a spin today? We’re positive you’ll go far!
*****No experience is necessary - Training is provided. We invest in your success. Great salespeople come from many different backgrounds: Cell phone sales, industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, restaurant servers, rental car associates, etc.