Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm and some Saturdays
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter could be just for you.
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi. We are part of Lithia Motors, the fourth largest auto dealership group in the country.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Move and work with vehicles to maintain display and support sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles & assist shuttle driver as required.
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all vehicles.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi Calallen
Body Shop Metal Technician (Automotive Technician)
Automotive Technician – Auto Tech – Automotive Mechanic
Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi Calallen continues to grow and we are seeking talented Body Shop Technicians to join our successful team.
Access Ford Lincoln of Corpus Christi Calallen is one of many Lithia Auto Stores. At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful publicly traded retail automotive groups in the nation.