Don's Ford of Utica
If you have the ambition and commitment necessary to add to our continuously growing business – Carbone Ford of Utica would like to meet you! We are client driven, community focused and encourage the best in one another as we strive for the ultimate customer experience. We offer an excellent growth path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive.
*****No experience is necessary - Training is provided. We invest in your success. Great salespeople come from many different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, restaurant servers, rental car associates, etc.
Carbone Ford of Utica
Carbone Ford of Utica is looking for reliable and motivated automotive dealership Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
**Technicians with ASE certifications and/or NYS Inspector’s license are highly encouraged to apply!
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Must have own tools
- Be at least 18 years of age
BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Carbone believes in employee development through training and advancement from within. Now that we are part of Lithia Motors, Inc. there is unlimited opportunity for growth. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Income
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid vacation and Sick Time