Carbone Ford of Utica
Must be available nights and weekends for this position!
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to - join our team focused on earning customers for life!
There’s no better time to join us on the road to success!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
GROWTH = OPPORTUNITY
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer telephone and greet customers & vendors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Department and customer requests.
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed.
- Takes inventory, maintain records of goods received and keeps perpetual inventory controls.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary.
- Previous Ford and BMW parts advisor experience, preferred
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
Carbone Ford of Utica
Looking for a lucrative career with unlimited opportunities? Want to pay off student loans? Have a growing family to support? Don’t have a college degree? Ready to go the extra mile for each and every customer who crosses your path? As a member of a Fortune 500 company, our Ford dealership is growing and we want to talk to you! Think of it as your chance to jump into the driver’s seat and take your career to a better place – all while a friendly, supportive team joins you for the ride. So, why not take this role out for a spin today? We’re positive you’ll go far!
*****No experience is necessary - Training is provided. We invest in your success. Great salespeople come from many different backgrounds: Cell phone sales, industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, insurance sales, restaurant servers, rental car associates, etc.
Carbone Ford of Utica
Carbone Ford of Utica is looking for reliable and motivated automotive dealership Service Technicians. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment.
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
**Technicians with ASE certifications and/or NYS Inspector’s license are highly encouraged to apply!
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Must have own tools
- Be at least 18 years of age
BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM!
Carbone believes in employee development through training and advancement from within. Now that we are part of Lithia Motors, Inc. there is unlimited opportunity for growth. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent Income
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid vacation and Sick Time