Carbone Troy Subaru
*Dealership experience required
We are looking for an Office Assistant. Working closely with the Office Manager, an ideal candidate is one who enjoys working in an office setting and has some dealership experience. Great position to begin your career today!
At Carbone Troy Subaru, we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Carbone Troy Subaru is committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
- New & Used Retail Car Deals
- Posting Deals, Submitting Service & Warranty Contracts
- Wholesale Sales & Used Car Purchases
- Recording of vehicle sales, Request & process lien payoffs
- Dealership AP/AR
- Processing of cash receipts & vendor invoices
- Collection of dealership AR balances
- Refunds: 8300, Warranty Cancellations
- Regional check runs
- General Dealership Accounting
- FTC, RDR, Rebate & Bank Reconciliations
- Schedule reviews and maintenance
- Working manufacturer monies
- Balance Intercompany
- Sales Tax
- Auto Industry Experience (preferred).
- Retail Sales and/or Customer Service (preferred).
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Carbone Troy Subaru
Candidates must be from the Troy, New York Area
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? If so, apply to our Parts Driver position and get your career in gear today!
Again, we are looking to fill this position in the Troy, New York Area
Carbone is one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
GROWTH = OPPORTUNITY
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Parts Driver you will be responsible for delivering and picking up parts, equipment and other dealership necessities.
- Maintain a detailed delivery log, handle cash and record invoices.
- Completing all invoices, shipping documents, and payments after completing the delivery.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and cleaning of the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with processing parts inventory.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
CArbone Subaru of Troy
Service Technician – Automotive Technician
Carbone Auto Group embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun. Come and “Take the Journey” with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.
Carbone Subaru of Troy
Automotive Sales Representative (Auto Sales Associate)
Sales Representative – Auto Sales – Account Manager – Account Executive
Carbone Subrau of Troy continues to grow and we are seeking talented Automotive Sales Representatives to join our successful team.
Carbone Subaru of Troy provides a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Carbone also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful publicly traded retail automotive groups in the nation.