Have you been searching for an EXCITING CAREER in a growing and dynamic company?
One that offers professional fulfillment and growth opportunities?
Lithia Motors Inc. has Automotive Career Opportunities.
Advancement opportunity and recognition are what sets us above our competition. Lithia currently has more than 4,000 team members who continue to be our strongest asset and have contributed to the continued growth and success of our organization.
Due to our rapid growth, we are always seeking individuals with solid reputations who will share our commitment to customers and being the number one provider of vehicles and related services in North America.
We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job.
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
- Diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service