Receptionist - Part Time
Do you love helping people? Want to be part of a team dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun? If you share these goals and want to get your career in gear, this might be the place for you.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As a Receptionist you will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The front desk receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image.
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom.
- Answer & direct incoming calls and inquires.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus.
Have you been searching for an EXCITING CAREER in a growing and dynamic company?
One that offers professional fulfillment and growth opportunities?
Lithia Motors Inc. has Automotive Career Opportunities.
Advancement opportunity and recognition are what sets us above our competition. Lithia currently has more than 4,000 team members who continue to be our strongest asset and have contributed to the continued growth and success of our organization.
Due to our rapid growth, we are always seeking individuals with solid reputations who will share our commitment to customers and being the number one provider of vehicles and related services in North America.
We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job.