Lithia Subaru of Fresno
Car Washer / Porter
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter could be just for you.
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with Lithia Subaru of Fresno . We are part of Lithia Motors, the fourth largest auto dealership group in the country.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Move and work with vehicles to maintain display and support sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles & assist shuttle driver as required.
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all vehicles.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Must be able to work Scheduled hours- Tuesday- Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
Lithia Subaru of Fresno
Subaru Future Oppotunites
Have you been searching for an EXCITING CAREER in a growing and dynamic company?
One that offers professional fulfillment and growth opportunities?
Lithia Motors Inc. has Automotive Career Opportunities.
Advancement opportunity and recognition are what sets us above our competition. Lithia currently has more than 4,000 team members who continue to be our strongest asset and have contributed to the continued growth and success of our organization.
Due to our rapid growth, we are always seeking individuals with solid reputations who will share our commitment to customers and being the number one provider of vehicles and related services in North America.
We want individuals who are looking for a career, not just another job.