Honda of Ames
We are part of Lithia Motors, a Fortune 500, publicly traded (NYSE: LAD) company that is on the fast track to even more success and development. Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
Lithia is about….
Earning customers for life – Taking personal ownership – Improving constantly – Having fun!
If you are an Automotive Sales Manager who shares these goals, we want to talk to you!
We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Automotive Sales Desk Manager manages the activities of all sales staff ensuring sales targets and customer service levels are achieved. This individual is responsible for training, cross-training, and development of all sales staff.
- Ensure sales goals are attained
- Manage daily activity & training of the sales staff
- Ensure sales people are engaging with customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns
- Previous Automotive Sales Management experience a plus
- Must have a proven track record with an exceptional CSI
- Strong communication and customer engagement skills