Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
BMW of Des Moines
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us. Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As an Auto Detailer you will be responsible for the interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles according to company standards and applicable safety measures.
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle’s interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- Clean engine and engine compartments.
- Prior detailing experience preferred.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.