DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara
Do you love helping people? Have cash handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion, look no further. Get your career in gear today!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors Dealerships nationwide representing over 30 manufacturers in 18 states! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
- Greet and assist customers, answer incoming calls and inquires.
- Direct calls and handle all customer payment and credit transactions.
- Daily balancing and reconciling of cash office account/s and bank deposits.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Perform basic administrative and other duties as assigned.
As a Cashier/Receptionist you must have great communication, customer service and time management skills. We are seeking an upbeat, self-starter who is detail-oriented and has excellent phone etiquette. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed, learn and grow in the automotive industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- One to two years of previous cashier/receptionist experience is preferred
DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara
Do you love helping people? Want to be part of a team dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun? If you share these goals and want to get your career in gear, this might be the place for you. We offer competitive pay starting at $14.00/Hour * Depending on experience*. We are looking for a Rock Star to join our team Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Sales Administrator plays a key administrative role in supporting the sales team and provides an important link between the salesperson and the client. Reporting to Sales Managers, they work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork and arranging appointments for salespeople to visit new and established customers.
- Welcome clients, determine the nature of visit and escort to sales team member
- Provide information regarding client needs and expectations to team
- Provide administrative support
- Answer customer telephone queries & maintain client records
- Produce reports to assist the sales department
- Previous administrative support &/or customer service experience a plus
- Basic computer skills including MS Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills
DCH Santa Barbara Lexus
DCH Auto Group
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.