DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara
We are dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun! If you share these goals, we want to talk to you! Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company with over 180 dealerships nationwide! Being one of the largest dealership groups in America, there are many opportunities for you to pursue your short and long-term career goals.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills & working knowledge of computers.
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Wellness Programs, & More!
DCH Lexus of Santa Barbara
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Love helping people? If so, apply to our Dealer Trade Driver position.
Providing the best in class automotive sales & service.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
The Dealer Trade Driver is responsible for delivering vehicles to Lithia dealerships and customers in a safe and timely manner. The Dealer Trade Driver communicates with Sales staff and external customers.
- Ensures that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
- Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot.
- Ensure all reference guides, keys, wheel locks etc., accompany all traded vehicles.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Effective communicator.