DCH Honda of Oxnard
*We are offering up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for Automotive Honda Master Technicians*
If you have the drive to perform, exceed, and excel… then we want you to come work with us as a Honda Automotive Service Technician. Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The third-largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, more straightforward experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
- 3 - 5 years Honda Service Technician experience desired
- ASE and manufacturer certification required (Honda)
- Master Technician Certification Required
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
DCH Honda of Oxnard
DCH Honda of Oxnard is looking for Dynamic Sales Superstars to come in and learn how to earn customers for life and want to make a career in Automotive Sales.
For those of you that have been thinking about getting into Automotive Sales and love the Honda brand; this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! You don't have to have previous experience; you just need to have the drive, be eager to learn, oh and like to make lots of money and work with a great team!
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People! We offer best in class industry benefits.
As an Auto Sales Representative, you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills & working knowledge of computers.
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals.