Subaru of Morgantown
Used Car Manager
If you’re a Used Vehicle Manager, you already know how demanding the job can be and how important it is to build a great team and provide outstanding customer service. Being good at what you do provides great personal satisfaction as does contributing to a high-performing team. Our core business of providing cars and related service fuels our passion, but people provide our energy.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We are part of the Lithia Motors family. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler buying experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Used Vehicle Manager is responsible for the appraisal, purchase, reconditioning, display and merchandising of the used vehicle inventory.
Sales Team Training and Development
- Build & train sales team to ensure they are well versed in the process and manufacturer product knowledge.
- Walk the lot every day with the sales team to ensure complete knowledge of vehicle prices and overall condition of inventory, advertising, banners and area grounds.
- Ensure sales goals are attained.
- Meet and greet all customers early in sales process and stay actively involved throughout process.
- Determine vehicle purchase terms, and trade values to customers.
- Secure financing for customers by utilizing professional relationships with lenders.
Used Vehicle Inventory
- Value used vehicle inventory competitively.
- Ensure used vehicles are properly reconditioned.
Other duties as required.
- Must have a proven track record with an exceptional CSI
- Previous auto sales management experience
- Strong communication and customer engagement skills