Audi of Des Moines
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter could be just for you.
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with <Dealership Name>. We are part of Lithia Motors, the fourth largest auto dealership group in the country.
We are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Move and work with vehicles to maintain display and support sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles & assist shuttle driver as required.
- Thoroughly clean and maintain all vehicles.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills