Automotive Service Advisor/Writer – Carbone Subaru of Utica
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS! PAID TIME OFF! PERFORMANCE BONUSES! UNLIMITED GROWTH!
Do you enjoy providing optimum CUSTOMER SERVICE when presenting product knowledge & honest guidance? If so, we want to talk to YOU!
We are looking for someone with an OUTGOING PERSONALITY and a knack for automotive. General knowledge of automotive is helpful. You must be comfortable talking to and INTERACTING with CUSTOMERS on a regular basis. Wages are based on experience. This entry level position has a GROWTH PATH of dispatcher, assistant service manager and service manager for the right person.
Carbone Subaru of Utica
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us as an Automotive Service Technician.
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of Lithia Motors family of dealerships providing best in class automotive service. The fourth largest auto dealership group in the country with over 180 stores, Lithia is about providing customers with an honest, simpler experience, all the while working in a positive team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for swiftly and accurately performing automotive repairs and service in accordance with store and factory standards while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
- Diagnose cause of malfunction.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements.
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Document work performed on repair order, record test procedures/results & time, per company recording & clocking procedures.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools.
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
Carbone Subaru of Utica
Subaru Sales is a lucrative field because the effort that you put in equals the financial reward you receive. If you are outgoing and enjoy helping people, you will succeed! We provide excellent compensation and benefits, a friendly, professional work environment and an opportunity for advancement. This entry level position has a growth path that can lead to F&I Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Manager, General Manager and more.