Service Drive Administrator
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
Do these words describe you? If so, apply to our Service Administrator position with us.
Get your career in gear today!
- Schedules appointments for service via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Welcome clients when they arrive in the Service Area. Determine the nature of visit and escort the client to the appropriate department/area.
- Inform and introduce the client to the Advisor and explain the nature of the visit. Maintain a consistent level of communication with Service Advisors in order to properly coordinate which advisor is available to meet with the next arriving client.
- Provide information to appropriate store personnel regarding client needs and expectations to help ensure the entire team is prepared to provide the highest level of service to the client.
- Provide administrative support to the staff when necessary.
- Prepare warranty repair orders with accuracy, legibility and compliance to the manufacturers warranty policies and procedures as outlined in appropriate manufacturers Warranty Policy and Procedure Manuals. Process warranty claims in a timely manner, as the repair orders are closed.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team that continues to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs