Lithia Motors, Inc., OR
(Position Location: Portland, OR)
Business is thriving and that means we're hiring! We're looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals to join our winning team! And that's where you come in!
- Support or manage projects aspects from Initiation through Closure.
- Actively participate in the development of Project Plans, communication, scope assessments, support transition documentation and training for assigned projects.
- Review and update all documentation related to assigned projects from Initiation through Closure.
- Help define the responsibilities of other affected parties involved in the project including customers, management, SCFC personnel, Lithia corporate personnel, vendors and others affected by the project.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained with all project constituents from project Initiation through Closure.
- Actively monitor all projects tasks to ensure that progress is consistent with the Project Plan such that the overall project is completed on time and within budget.
- Responsible for assisting or managing projects that could include but are not limited to:
- SCFC Leadership Directives
- Loan Origination
- Loan Servicing
- Loan Payment Processing
- Inbound and outbound calling activities
- Collateral recovery
- Collateral dispositioning
- Regulatory compliance
- Quality Control
- SCFC physical facilities
- SCFC operations ERP Hardware/Software Rollouts, Upgrades and Deployments
- Associates (AA) degree in Business or related field preferred
- Proficient with use of personal computer, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) software.
- Experience with MS-Project, Trello, Basecamp or similar project management software strongly preferred.
- Experience with Visio similar flow-charting software preferred.
- Automotive industry knowledge is a preferred but not required.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team that continues to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs