Lithia Motors, Inc., Medford ,OR
Work for a Fortune 500 Company right here in the Rogue Valley!
Lithia is about….
Earning customers for life – Taking personal ownership – Improving constantly – Having fun!
If you are an accounting or financial professional who shares these goals, we want to talk to you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of the company forecast
- Identify and communicate ongoing opportunities to improve current processes.
- Supports development of certain financial reporting disclosures related to corporate finance activities.
- Lead the budgeting, reporting, and analysis of interest expense.
- Assist in preparation of company liquidity and capital deployment reporting.
- Identify and analyze financial exposures and assist in developing appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Assist in development of presentations and Board of Directors (BOD) materials.
- Perform Dealer Financial Statement review and analysis, create proforma modeling (ROE/DCF) for potential investments, including dealership acquisitions and divestitures.
- Develop and maintain financial modeling for valuation analysis of strategic growth alternatives.
- Assist in conducting real estate fair market valuations for acquisitions
- Maintain working relationships with the operations reporting and technical accounting teams to support creation of annual operating plans and assist in acquisition accounting.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency is critical
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems and solve complex problems
- Time Management – self started with ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CPA or candidate eligible for the exam desired
- 3-4+ years of previous experience in a related role
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Minimum physical exertion. Frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and be mobile. Duties involve moving objects weighing up to 10 pounds on regular basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the time while operating computer, keyboard, mouse, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen