Lithia Motors, Inc., Medford, OR
Business is thriving and that means we're hiring! We're looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals to join our winning team! And that's where you come in!
- The IT Audit Associate supports the Internal Audit function. This includes internal security support for store inquiries, audits, assessments, risk management, compliance management, and overall security and compliance awareness.
- Responsible for providing feedback to teams on relative risks ensuring risk remediation plans are developed & executed. Responsible for responding to client inquiries in relation to Lithia’s security controls, assisting with the review of Lithia’s security posture, and assisting with onsite visits and store audits.
- Work closely with the IT team to determine business process and productivity needs and obtain an appropriate understanding of the technology strategy to support business goals
- Help to advocate the cyber security program and evoke cooperation across business units
- Help to provide guidance in information risk and security standards and best practices
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security intelligence in order to anticipate breaches and perform intrusion and breach testing
- Understanding of National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework (CSF):
- Special Publications (SP) 800-53 rev 4, 800-30, 800-37 and 800-171
- Applicable controls
- Demonstrated understanding of SOX compliance as it relates to the entity-level control environment
- Superior analytical, investigative, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to understand and interpret Legal, Regulatory and contractual compliance requirements
- Strong project management, communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficiency in all areas of Technology
- Proficiency in all areas of information security
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science related field, or accounting
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team that continues to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs