ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the funding and Lien payoff workflow processes
- Perform assigned tactical duties related to lien payoffs and funding for car deals.
- Operate company and specialized software programs to process funding and lien payoffs, including but not limited to Input Accel, Content Manager and ADP.
- Administer assigned stores and queues, funding notices, payoffs and reserve statements. Make accurate entries and adjustments.
- Proactively maintain open lines of communication with your supervisor.
- Communicate errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities.
- Provide departmental back-up, as needed.
- Other duties and complete special projects, as assigned.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by the supervisor.
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines.
- Thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness in completing essential duties.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Data gathering and analyses skills.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Preserve confidentiality and privacy funding and loan details.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- Associate of Arts Degree, a plus.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Vehicle Funding Services Administrator – Vehicle Loan Processor – Loan Funder