Lithia Toyota of Lodi
Work for a Fortune 500 Company right here in the Rogue Valley!
Lithia is about….
Earning customers for life – Taking personal ownership – Improving constantly – Having fun!
If you are an accounting or financial professional who shares these goals, we want to talk to you!
The Warranty Administrator prepares, submits and tracks warranty repair orders and claims according to Lithia and
manufacturer policies. They are responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of these items to ensure the service department
receives proper credit and monies due.
- Prepare warranty repair orders with accuracy, legibility and compliance to the manufacturers warranty policies and
procedures as outlined in appropriate manufacturers Warranty Policy and Procedure Manuals.
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, and/or other required administrative data on the
- Book the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations performed. Up-flag and back-flag as appropriate,
informing the technician and department management of adjustments as they occur.
- Check each repair order against the vehicles’ service history to avoid processing duplicate claims or submitting claims for
- Review and process all returned/rejected/adjusted warranty claims, track each claim until its final resolution.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claims representative regarding any claims requiring additional authorization or for
claims requiring special assistance.
- Monitor the use of special warranty programs for diagnosis time, straight time repairs, etc. for abuse by the service sales
and /or technical staff.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs