Lithia Motors, Inc.
The Co-op Administrator is responsible for coordinating and administering the co-op program for Lithia’s auto dealerships. The Co-op Administrator will work closely with Marketing Managers and Store Leaders to maximize Co-op opportunities. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President, LAD Marketing.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Calculate monthly Co-op fund projections
- Submit creative for manufacturer pre-approval and Co-op eligibility
- Gather necessary documentation for submission of Co-op claims
- Track Co-op payments
- Work with LAD Accounting to reconcile co-op accounts per policy
- Research and implement new Co-op opportunities as they arise
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of your brands’ Co-op programs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Marketing Managers and Store Leaders
- Maintain a commitment to thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in written and oral formats.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Time Management –
- Must be able to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to incorporate data from multiple sources and calculate projections accurately
- Team Work
- Must be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience with online tools and Marketing campaigns
- Familiar with Automotive advertising and processes for adhering to Manufacture programs
- Desire to understand/experience how the various facets of retail marketing come together in a cohesive, strategic plan.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 2/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 1/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place 2/3 of time up to 50 pounds.
- Working Conditions: Generally indoor and occasional outdoor environments.
- Activating store marketing events may require occasional nights, weekends and/or overnight travel per quarter.
Lithia Minimum Hiring Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising is preferred.
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check and drug screen
The above objectives and explanations are being presented to identify what is expected of you in this position. There are many other details and specifics involved in your responsibilities; however, in terms of areas by which you will be reviewed, these are the key issues. The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required in this position.