Carbone Ford of Bennington
If you are an automotive Finance & Insurance professional (F&I Manager) and you are looking for an opportunity in a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: LAD) we want to talk to you!
At Carbone, we are committed to growing our company and Growing our People!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, the fourth largest auto dealership group in the country. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
The F&I Manager is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while helping customers choose products that protect their vehicle purchase. In addition this individual works with lenders to obtain financing approval and completes all vehicle purchase and associated paperwork accurately and on time. The F&I Manager is responsible for following up on and collecting receivables.
- Help customers choose protection packages for their vehicle by presenting all products and their benefits.
- Ensure financing for customers; by building professional relationships with lenders and working with them to get the best financing available for our customers.
- Submit deals to bank electronically using appropriate dealer system.
- Enter transactions accurately into ADP and bank approval systems.
- Process all transaction paperwork and ensure it is accurate and meets the needs of the Office, state specific DMV and lender requirements.
- Track deal receivables and follow-up on outstanding items to ensure collection of all money and bank stipulations for contract funding.
- Participate in store meetings including Sales Receivables, Save-a-Deal and Store Manager meetings.
- Interact with sales team and sales managers to ensure transactions are completed accurately and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow-up with customers as courtesy reminder for purchased products requiring customer action (ex. Protective coating applied)
- Assist Sales Team with customer engagement in the sales department during peak traffic times.
- Obtain all appropriate licensing within 90 days from date of hire
- 2+ years of dealership finance experience is required
- Prior automotive sales management experience is a plus
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Excellent interpersonal communication with working knowledge of computers