$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
As an Automotive Lube Technician you will perform vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil and filters.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor liaison.
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician preferred.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.