As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department by utilizing proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staffing efficiencies, pricing strategies, merchandising and marketing. The Parts Manager is also responsible for managing department staff.
Administer and maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the manufacturer.
Utilize available pricing parameters and strategies to generate sufficient profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
Ensure inventory is appropriate to meet customer demand while controlling obsolete and excess inventory.
Ensure full compliance with manufacturer parts and warranty policies, procedures and rules.
Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
Automotive Parts Manager – Store Manager – Parts Clerk
- Previous automobile dealership parts management experience
- Two years of automotive parts experience is required
- Previous supervisory experience
- A team leader who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Skilled in various computer programs. Microsoft Office Suite and ADP is a plus
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Automotive Parts Manager – Automotive Parts Counter – Parts Clerk – Management