- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Apply chemical protecting coating to front of vehicles and windshields.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prioritize vehicles that need to be prepped for delivery or washed based on general appearance.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Set up and remove displays and associated material for special events.
- Assist the shuttle driver as needed.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Day Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.