Automotive Detailer - Experienced
*Voted Best Dealership to Work for 2017 and 2018 by Automotive News*
Entry Level – Automotive Detailer – Automotive Service Assistant - Car Washer
Honolulu Volkswagen continues to grow and we are seeking talented Automotive Detailers to join our successful team.
Honolulu Volkswagen is one of many Lithia Auto Stores. At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come start a career with one of the largest and most successful publicly traded retail automotive groups in the nation.
Are you looking for a new job that can turn into a career?
We are currently seeking experienced automotive detailers / car washers for Honolulu Volkswagen.
Our offerings include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Vehicle Purchase Discounts
* Wellness Programs
Why Honolulu Volkswagen?
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
Responsibilities for detailer positions :
*Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
* Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
* Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
* Clean engine and engine compartments
Qualifications for detailer / car washer positions:
* Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions a plus
* A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
* Detail experience a plus
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment