Lithia Hyundai Body Shop of Anchorage
Customer Relations Representative
The Customer Relations Representative is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at our stores by assisting management with customer focused programs. This individual works closely with the management team to ensure they are aware of their satisfaction scores and what they can do to improve them. The Customer Relations Representative also makes certain that customer service related manufacturer requirements are met.
The Customer Relations Representative works under the general supervision of the General Manager.
Area of Responsibility
- Lead CR process management at assigned store(s), by observing, installing, and training approved CR processes, to assure our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Develop continuous improvement plans for assigned store(s), by documenting observations and conducting meetings with management, this will keep all team members actively thinking about our customers.
- Provide the following manufacturer certification program assistance:
- Audit manual preparation and maintenance (electronic or otherwise).
- Process map development.
- Be able to explain, score, and calculate manufacturer survey data.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Customer Service Center, by communicating with CSC directly when questions or concerns arise, this helps to keep related areas working together toward a common interest.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Lithia Store Management System (LSMS), by inspecting the expectations of accurate data, this will ensure the customer relations management tool is used as designed.
- Provide assistance in developing and implementing New Car clinics, by inviting customers, planning the clinic and assisting management, to ensure a pleasant experience with the store and our customers.
- Provide assistance in developing and implementing all-store meetings, by planning the meeting, creating flyers to inform employees and assisting management, to ensure a smooth and enjoyable meeting for everyone.
- Provide assistance with administering Employee Satisfaction Survey programs, by getting employees to complete the survey, so that management can get a true report of how the employees views the management team as an employer.
- The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Active Listening skills - give full attention to what other people say, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and do not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others (verbal and written).
- Presentation skills - present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system.
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills
- Integrity - Acts ethically, maintaining a commitment to honesty and truth in all facets of behavior that builds the trust of others
- Work Ethic - Delivers accurate, timely and consistent results while understanding the need to balance short-term sacrifice for long-term gain
- Team Player - Supports the overall efforts of the team to accomplish departmental and Company goals and objectives
- Team Builder - Acts as a role model within the department in all facets of assigned job duties, while effectively providing feedback to team members and earning respect as a leader
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking to 1/3 of the time, sitting over 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time, move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds.
- Working Conditions: Moderate noise, indoor office environment, and considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment.
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).