- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
Service Technician – Automotive Technician – Auto Tech
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
Why Lithia? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Automotive Maintenance Technician – Maintenance Mechanic – Auto Dealer