ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Compose and create daily advertisements.
- Meet and adhere to production deadlines/timeframes.
- Prioritize work flow to meet expected proof reading schedules for account executives.
- Prepare advertisements electronically (via computer):
- Comprehend and interpret a layout
- Create advertisements utilizing typography and design concepts
- Effectively use color and/or screens
- Incorporate appropriate or requested graphics and photographs
- Complete ad corrections and changes
- Finalize and complete output to specified standard settings
- Conduct art searches, spec ad ideas/designs
- Develop and create dynamic spec ads
- Conceptualize and design direct mail, corporate communications and point of sale materials.
- Perform other duties related to production or as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
- Commitment, thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties.
- The successful adoption and maintenance of identified marketing strategies by your stores.
- Timely planning, communication and meeting of deadlines for the timely execution of all store-marketing efforts.
- Meet individual store traffic objectives.
- Maintain the satisfaction of your store leaders.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Degree in Graphic Design.
- Experience in ad creation and production.
- Working knowledge of computer ad systems, laser and inkjet printers, scanners and other related equipment.
- Working knowledge of printing processes and pre-press production.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).