ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Grow communities in relevant social channels for the area brand and individual store accounts.
- Coordinate with local Marketing Manager and Operation leaders on marketing efforts. Lead planning and execution for how Social Marketing integrates and enhances those plans.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts and events.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for each account (Store and/or Division) in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation per account.
- Create a regular publishing schedule of content.
- Cultivate and coordinate local events, both onsite and off.
- Coordinate with account Search Engine Optimization specialist/provider on SEO and generation of inbound traffic.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage relationships with major sponsorship partnerships (Staples Center etc), and build value, cross promotional and collaboration assets for group and individual store accounts.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting by account (Store or Division) including incorporation of events, and major sponsorships.
- Growth of Social communities and engagements.
- Timely execution of marketing programs, events, sponsorships and campaigns.
- Maintain professional relationship and excellent communications with Marketing Managers.
- Maintaining the satisfaction of store leaders.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Have Fun!
- Social Carnivore
- Solid problem solver
- Brand Development
- Understating of how to identify target customers, set clear objectives, visual design
- Content, promotion, engagement, and conversion strategy
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Work collaboratively in teams
- Client Services
- Maintain a professional public image in personal and business environments
- Again, Have fun
- Event Specialist experience.
- Experience with online and/or social marketing.
- Experience increasing organic followers and brand engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing business or similar from an accredited university.
- Desire to understand/experience how the various facets of retail marketing come together in a cohesive, strategic plan.
- Some Graphic Design experience helpful, including experience with Adobe Suite of products.
- Social Media management software experience helpful
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 2/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 1/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place 2/3 of time up to 50 pounds.
- Working Conditions: Generally indoors and occasional outdoor environments.
- Activating store marketing events may require transporting and assembling bulky packages under 50 pounds
- Activating store marketing events may require occasional nights, weekends and/or overnight travel per quarter.
The above objectives and explanations are being presented to identify what is expected of you in this position. There are many details and specifics involved in your responsibilities. It is understood that the above objectives may be refined or modified as your time and success in the store progresses. Your performance will be evaluated by a review of the above responsibilities and objectives. This will be done on an on-going basis. Performance levels below the stated objectives will be unacceptable and a solution will be promptly addressed.