As a Technician you will perform vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil and filters.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor liaison.
FULL SERVICE TECHS:
- Diagnose cause of malfunction
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clocking procedures.
- Document work performed on repair order and document test procedures/results.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools to include screwdrivers, wrenches, socket wrenches, pliers, hammers, chisels and punches, and other tools needed to perform the work for which the technician is trained and not normally inventoried by the service department as “special tools”.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or customers.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
Service Technician – Automotive Technician – Lube Technician
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- ASE and manufacturer certification, desired
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful including a professional & enthusiastic workplace and growth opportunities. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Automotive Maintenance Technician – Maintenance Mechanic – Auto Dealer - Automotive Service Technician
A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Lithia is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.