ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Proficiency with store and department processes, CRM’s, ADP Drive, chat platform and phone systems.
- Proficiency with all departmental documents, language, training and processes related to CRM and Lead Management
- Adherence to all standards and guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook
- Respond to assigned internet leads within 5 minutes of assignment.
- Maintain presence on chat throughout shift.
- Proficiently work multiple chats at a time.
- Maintain Lithia Direct agent log of all customer contacts.
- Merge individual agent log with company ALOG daily to find assisted sales.
- Submit assisted sales daily to Lithia Direct manager and admin in proper format.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other Lithia employees and work as a team.
- Assist dealerships promptly, professionally, and consistently. All communications must be clear, concise and documented.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Degrees – High School, Bachelor in Business Management or Communications
- Experiences – Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, Office, Clerical.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).