Carbone Auto Group
Are you ready to take your accounting experience to the next level?
Carbone Auto Group is looking for motivated accounting professionals who thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment. We seek team players who will continuously look for ways to improve our organization.
Be responsible for key monthly reconciliations and schedule reviews and research exception items. You’ll work with the Accounting Manager and Dealership Controllers to reconcile intercompany balances and review receivables. Last but not least, you’ll play a key role in supporting the month-end close process.
• Experience in accounting environment.
• An independent thinker and problem solver, who will exercise independent judgment and care in decision making.
• A team player who embodies a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills and project management skills; ability to work well independently and in teams.
• BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics and previous dealership experience preferred, but not required.
We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Lithia Learning Center
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
• Wellness Programs
Carbone Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.