ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Acquire and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the company funding and lien payoff workflow processes.
- Operate company and specialized software programs to process funding and lien payoffs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Fabsoft, and CDK.
- Perform assigned tactical duties related to lien payoffs and funding for car deals.
- Administer assigned stores and queues, funding notices, payoffs, and reserve statements. Make accurate entries.
- Evaluate day to day functions of Vehicle Funding Services, make recommendations toward departmental improvements.
- Proactively maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and staff.
- Maintain open lines of communication with store officials and/or bank representative by phone and/or email.
- Communicate errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities.
- Provide departmental back-up, as needed.
- Other duties and complete projects, as assigned.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by the supervisor.
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines.
- Thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness in completing essential duties.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Data gathering and analyses skills.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Preserve confidentiality and privacy funding and loan details.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- Associate of Arts Degree, a plus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen