As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for providing vehicle parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional customer service.
- Answer telephone and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner in accordance with Incoming Telephone Call (ITC) standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers and vendors via phone, in-person or email.
- Assist customers by answering questions, introducing to an estimator or other assistance as requested in a quick, friendly and professional manner in accordance with Initial Customer Contact (ICC) process.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Department and customer requests.
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas so they are readily available when needed.
- Check quantity and condition of goods received against invoices and purchase orders. Check number and unit cost as well as total billing for charges against proper records.
- Specifies parts accurately.
- Takes inventory, maintain records of goods received and keeps perpetual inventory controls.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary.
- Previous parts advisor experience, preferred
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Carbone Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Automotive Parts Advisor – Auto Sales – Auto Parts Consultant