- Lead customer relations process management at assigned store(s) by observing, installing, and training approved CR processes, to assure our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Develop accountable, continuous improvement plans for assigned store(s), by observations and conducting meetings with the General Manager, this will keep all team members actively thinking about our customers.
- Gather accurate customer information to create a database for continual follow-up and retention
- Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing, and dealership and manufacturer events and promotions.
- Utilize computer skills within our Internet department to increase appointments, sales and customer retention.
- Utilize phone skills to follow up with customers about their Lithia experience, resolve any issues or concerns that they may have encountered and send any major issues to the General Manager for further review.
- Utilize phone skills to set solid appointments with daily customer call-ins, lists of sold and unsold floor traffic, previous Lithia customers, referrals, conquests, other generic leads and service and parts customers.
- Presentation skills - ability to present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Teaching – ability to teach others how and why to perform their job
- Time Management – manage one’s own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently
- Mathematics – using mathematics to solve problems.
- Basic computer skills
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.