- Handle email and phone in requests from dealers for support and analysis of issues related to sales, F&I, parts and service related.
- Ensure compliance with DMS access requirements as set per General IT controls and best practices.
- Able to travel to Lithia stores across the US for special projects and acquisitions, including weekends.
- Able to troubleshoot CDK software issues and interface with CDK support on those issues
- Able to support stores during upgrades to new CDK software
- Assist in occasional after-hours projects, like disaster recovery exercises.
- Maintain an “on-call" availability to support dealership sites during major system outages and special projects.
- Interface with and assist corporate and regional operations team, as needed.
- Help manage the Lithia third party vendor policy requirements.
- Other duties and projects, as needed.
DMS SYSTEMS - IT - DMS ANALYST
- Familiar with CDK file structure
- Strong Sales, Parts, and Service knowledge and or CDK manager experience
- Strong knowledge of CDK Sales, F&I, Parts, and service setup routines
- Knowledge of automotive dealerships and their unique systems a requirement
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to different sites to perform work.
- There will be some travel but not extensive travel.
- Possesses at least 5 years of auto retail sales, F&I, parts, and service experience, preferably managerial
- Strong familiarity with CDK Dealer Services systems, setup screens, and how to optimize system.
- Prefer to also have knowledge of other dealership systems like CRM, Desking, and menu selling.
- High school diploma or GED
- 18 Years or older
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Professional personal appearance
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Motors is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.