SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ANALYST
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work collaboratively with project teams, end users/stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements
- Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives Executive-level fact based decision making
- Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation.
- Generate, validate, and maintain analytical reports and visualizations from a variety of sources
- Develop new deliverables as needed based on operational requirements and following best-practices for documentation and delivery
- Translating operational and business needs into technical solutions.
- Knowledge of best practices/methodologies in Data Warehousing and Multi-dimensional data modeling (OLAP)
- Proficiently in ETL development and maintenance with SSIS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration, stored procedures, query plans, permissions etc.
- Experience with C#, web services and XML development
- Visual Studio 2010+, Team Foundation Server, T-SQL, SSRS
- Develop and maintain documentation and development standards
- Conduct Code Reviews and assist Management in establishing Standards and Best Practices.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics and visualization using market leading commercial and open source tools, including standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau or a comparable BI tool.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within teams and across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- 5+ years of experience in Data Warehousing, ETL development and Business Intelligence using Microsoft SQL Server. Relational Database experience may be substituted for the right candidate providing Data Warehousing concepts can be learned and applied easily.
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
Lithia Motors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.