As an IT Help Desk Technician you will be responsible for providing quality technical support to end users by phone and in person. This individual will work in a group setting and a help-desk/call center environment, troubleshooting software/hardware issues, performing break/fix tasks, and receiving and processing calls/issue tickets.
- Provide computer and phone peripheral support for all Lithia Auto Store locations.
- Utilize and perform in a Windows-based environment as well as versions of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Create/remove logon credentials from various in-house databases including but not limited to Microsoft Active Directory, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Third Party Systems and databases.
- Monitor email/voicemail messages from customers for assistance by opening trouble tickets for each request.
- Answer incoming customer calls and provide assistance by phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Work from a ticket queue to complete work orders in a timely manner to meet department and customer service objectives.
- Set-up and install peripherals including but not limited to phones (Cisco IPT), PC’s, printers, laptops, monitors/projector units in person or as an instructor by phone.
- Assist with physical PC workstation moves (PC’s, monitors, phones, etc).
- Manage and complete assigned issues and projects in a timely manner.
- Travel as required to field stores.
- Work schedule rotation for periodic on-call and after-hours support.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
1 – 2 years of knowledge and work experience in an IT or computer related environment.
AA or BS degree in Computer Science, preferred.
2+ years’ experience with Windows OS (XP, 7), Microsoft Office applications with some MAC OS experience, preferred
CompTIA A+ or Network+, desired.
Working knowledge of basic hardware, including laptops, desktops and printers.
A team player who is professional and focused on providing exemplary customer service.
Ability to articulate and troubleshoot issues over the phone and in person.
Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Active Listener and Critical Thinker.
Solid time management skills.
Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen