ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Performing storefront opening and closing procedures.
- Greet and direct visitors, vendors and co-workers. Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Maintain the switchboard, answer incoming calls and inquires. Direct calls to the appropriate representative or department for disposition and resolution.
- Receive cash and checks for loan repayment.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift.
- Enter customer transactions into NLS loan management system.
- Administer “Welcome Campaign”
- Generate and mail welcome letter
- Place customer welcome phone call
- Setup first payment and recurring payment stream
- Notate all customer contact in NLS loan management system.
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby and work area.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing and filing.
- Provide administrative support to the SCFC Team.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).