ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Oversee multiple websites and work with leadership to maintain dealer sites.
- Coordinate web offers and tasks with Project Managers and our team of artists.
- Ensure website accuracy and troubleshoot inventory processing errors.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to change, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database integration skills.
- Efficient and Organized – Must be able to work independently and as part of a team while staying on task.
- Learn and use Department based project ticketing and work flow tracking software.
Area of Responsibility
- Monitor websites for accuracy at all times – troubleshoot any issues.
- Understand digital marketing and effectively communicate this strategy to store leadership.
- Understand and maintain manufacturer & state regulations for websites and advertising compliancy.
- Work to ensure sites are consistent with Lithia’s SEO strategies and practices.
- Communicate with 3rd party providers to secure technical setup, and troubleshoot any issues.
- Update written documentation / specifications / procedures for department as processes change.
- Collaborate with artists and account managers to integrate new web-marketing initiatives.
- Gain a working knowledge of dealership business specifically digital marketing and strategy.
- Utilize software used by Lithia.
- Present suggestions to enhance Lithia systems.
- Communicate with clients and co-workers in a professional, friendly, efficient manner.
- Address immediate site outage or inventory issues with urgency.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor.
- Keep manager informed of ongoing projects.
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Optimum organization, thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong organizational skills are necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Ability to convey messages clearly and quickly
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in web support or equivalent degree in Business Management, Marketing, ecommerce or Computer Science is preferred but not required. On the job training provided.
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEO principles.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms 1/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time.
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment
- Position can include infrequent travel to digital conferences, training, etc.
LITHIA HIRING REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
- NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions
- associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the
- right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when
- circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.