As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all transaction documentation is accurate, complete and processed in a timely manner. This individual serves as the liaison between the store and Support Services for accounts receivables, DMV and vehicle sales processing. The Office Administrator works closely with the sales staff to collect all required transaction information.
- Review invoices, reports, memos and correspondence to ensure accounting records and documents are accurate.
- Process and track accounts receivable applications.
- Work with customers and Support Services to collect, maintain and report accurate accounts receivable.
- Complete daily deposits.
- Process all payments in a timely manner.
- Process and track accounts payable invoices and vendor applications.
- Process vehicle sales documentation in an accurate and timely manner including vehicle registrations.
- Perform general office duties, order supplies, file, mail processing and distribution and maintain records management database systems.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Office Administrative - Admin Assistant - Automotive Sales
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with solid systems experience
- Previous administrative assistant experience is preferred
- Familiar with basic accounting principles
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Office Administrative – Admin Assistant – Automotive Office