- Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
- Contact Internet Customers via email and phone to schedule a Sales appointment.
- Follow up with Sales Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work Two-day shifts (9 AM to 5 PM) and two evening shifts (1 PM to 9 PM) per week and on Saturdays
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with sales or Telemarketing; experience in the following fields: phone sales, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude with all potential clients/customers.
- First-class verbal, written and communication skills
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritizing skills are essential and required.
- Computer literate and ability to type
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers license in your state of residence.
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and a publicly traded member of NYSE (LAD). We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
- Aggressive pay-plan with high earning potential
- Tremendous product & inventory (Everyone loves Honda!)
- Flexible schedule
- Strong DCH reputation (largest auto group in NJ)
- Growth opportunities (we promote from within)
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Motors is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment. #CB #I