ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Facilitate online sales regionally and nationally via an online shopping portal
- Process credit applications and assist in financing approvals when necessary
- Use online valuation tools to purchase or valuate customer trade-in’s
- Educate customers on F&I products available
- Demonstrate key technologies and explain benefits to customers on over 20+ Brands of New and Used Vehicles
- Troubleshoot any customer needs or concerns with tech support
- Use technologies with demonstration software, including video products, credit portal, trade in tools, finance calculators and vehicle comparions.
- Navigate customer through vehicle purchasing options (Lease, Finance, Cash)
- Go under intensive training to ensure up to date knowledge of ALL Brands products and features.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) 100% or above
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
- Respond to all vehicle purchases, chat requests, vehicle trade-in, online credit applications, and phone calls in a timely manner
- The focus is to maintain transparency and customer satisfaction thru the entire purchase process.
- Primary function is to assist the customer at there pace.
- Tracking of all customer contacts, credit applications submitted, vehicle shipments and pick-up/delivery
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other Lithia employees and work as a team
- Assist dealerships when necessary promptly, professionally, and consistently. All communications must be clear, concise and documented.
- Maintain a work plan
- Performance measured by overall group, and individual performance
- Lead response times
- Sales conversion ratio
- F&I product sales
- Vehicle delivery
- Customer Satisfacition Index (CSI)
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient vehicle product knowledge
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Previous experience working in an automotive retail setting
- Previous Experience working in finance or banking industry
- Knowledge of the transportation and vehicle shipping industry
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).