The Dealership Accounting Administrator works within the Accounting Processing Center, providing support across multiple work centers.
The Dealership Accounting Administrator reports to the Accounting Supervisor or Accounting Manager
- Prepares daily check, and cc deposit
- Ensures Deal Jacket and Checklist are complete
- Breaks down all new, used, wholesale deals
- Prepares contract package to be sent to banks
- Self-Fund (Audi Lease and Retail deals) and email EFT notices to APC for processing
- Scan deals to APC for posting
- Prepares weekly or monthly remittance reports for Aftersales Products and submit them to APC for processing
- Review for 8300 Forms (i.e. completeness of form, etc.)
- Maintains Petty Cash – send weekly vouchers for reimbursement
- Gets all invoices signed by GM and Department Managers accordingly and scan or sends package to APC (i.e. sublet bills, etc.)
- Maintain on-site checks (On-demand checks) / review for proper approval prior to sending request to A/P Dept. & obtain proper signatures for printed checks
- File all office related documents (On-site Record Custodian)
- Back up for MV Clerk
- Back up for Cashier
- Prepares / gathers month-end report to be sent to APC (i.e. Monthly Housekeeping, Missing Title Report, Vehicle Physical Reports, etc.)
- Faxes Incentive Claims to manufacture for processing
- Post MV charges from Trivin
- Prepare and distribute requested Daily Reports Management
- Maintain ST3’s Log
- Opens and distributes dealership mail
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous accounts payable experience, preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Computer literate
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Lithia Learning Center
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
• Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.