Responsibilities: As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Facilitate customer test drives.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
- Build and maintain current sales pricing and manufacturer promotions.
- Prepare vehicles for customer pickup.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of store showroom and vehicle lot.
- Ensure customers understand the vehicle's operating features and warranty.
Sales Representative – Auto Sales – Account Manager – Account Executive
- A team player focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Experience in automotive sales, is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of computers
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
Why Lithia? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Automotive Sales Representative – Auto Dealer – Consultant – Sales Associate