- Prepare and process all New Jersey and Out of State motor vehicle.
- Flip all used car trade and purchased titles into dealership name on a weekly basis.
- Follow up with banks on outstanding titles.
- Maintain an outstanding status title log for all vehicle payoffs and purchases.
- Post all NJ Car and Tri-Vin statements - Daily.
- Mail all titles to banks, customers, and auction houses - Weekly.
- Update MV problem log - Daily and send out to all Managers.
- Maintain supply of temp tag paper, reassignment books, and inspection stickers.
- Ensure the Dealer Location has an adequate supply of temporary tags and inspection stickers.
- Prepare customer motor vehicle refunds - Weekly.
- Run the cash sales tracking report - Weekly.
- File 8300 form thru online system to IRS and letter to the customer and maintain 8300 log.
- Maintain ST-10 log and submit forms to the State of New Jersey - Weekly.
- File MV back-up copies and receipts in deal jackets.
- Maintain the motor vehicle schedule.
- Prepare daily deposit.
- Break down deals on last day of the month and 1st day of the month-end.
- Back up to DAC on an as needed basis (break down deals, post vehicle invoices etc.).
- Complete reassignment inventory count and provide to OM.
- Print and provide monthly GSS statements to OM.
- Maintain and update the Gas Guzzler Tax on the State Sales Tax website.
- Based on the discretion of your respective Office Manager you may be required to assist in other projects on a needed basis.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Working knowledge of computers
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers license in your state of residence.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.