- Must be currently enrolled to obtain a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must exercise independent judgment and care in decision making process.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all corporate and dealerlship organizational levels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Self direct and initiate conversation around process improvements
- Identify and monitor business opportunities
- Develop an understanding of Lithia’s corporate and dealership culture, business and growth model
- Remain current and increase knowledge in assigned business and industry trends
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively as port of the department team
- Other duties as assigned
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Ability to set priorities and perform a variety of complex and broad work assignments
- Ability to multi- task in a fast paced work environment
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen