The Internet Sales Team Manager is a supervisor that oversees the Internet Customer Contact process, manages Internet Sales productivity and general behavior of their Internet Sales Team. They are also responsible for producing Internet Sales at an acceptable volume as determined by Sales management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Manage Internet BDC team members
- Develop and implement a solid follow-up process and document success rate.
- Ability to multi-task to manage phone & internet traffic.
- Managing assignment of leads to the appropriate team members to optimize results
- Training team members on phone & internet communications & sales skills.
- Write routine reports and correspondence; calculate figures and amounts such as commissions and percentages.
- Other duties as assigned
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Self-starter with a proven track record of successful people management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree preferred.
- Must have minimum two (2) + years’ experience as an automotive internet/BDC manager.
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
- Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations
- Basic Computer skills
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Internet Sales Manager - Automotive Sales